CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eric turns 4

I cannot believe I've only known this child for 4 years. I feel as though I've known him most of my life. He came to me when I needed him most. After the loss of my mother and grandmother, he was such a blessing.
He is so smart & funny. There are times when I just sit and stare at him. He has so many of my traits - unfortunately. He has my lack of coordination & bossiness. He has Ryan's frustration with the littlest of details. What a combo - poor kid!

He had over a week of celebrating his big day. Grandpa Nick and Nanny bought him a cool truck the week before when they were in town. On his actual Birthday, he was allowed to pick where we would eat dinner - anywhere he wanted. He chose Old McDonald's - go figure! The next day we celebrated with Grandma, Papa, Uncle Todd, Aunt Nik & the Koerner's. More presents!

On Valentine's Day, we had a playdate at Aunt Mel's house. We celebrated Eric, Carley and Grace's Birthday's. Jenette, Marty, Patrick and Ellie drove in from Indy for the celebration. Dani and Sydney brought Gavin to his first playdate with. Julie brought Anabella, Avery & Millie for the festivities too. We took our group picture on the stairs this year because we have too many kids now to fit on the couch!

0 comments: